Terms and conditions of sale
We reserve the right to change the published prices, in accordance with the company policy, without prior notice to customers. The price changes will apply to all orders made after the entry into force of the new prices.
All confirmed orders before the entry into force of the new prices will be executed according to the prices that were valid at the time the orders were made. The consumer undertakes to pay the price, which is offered at the time of execution of the order.
Product quantities are limited. Peko reserves the right to refuse orders for products whose quantities have been exhausted.
In case of any technical problems with the website, Peko has the right to refuse the order or terminate the purchase process, and we are not obliged to make any compensation, except the return of the funds paid by the Consumer.
DELIVERY AND DELIVERY
The price for delivery of an order, worth over 2,000 den, made in the regular store is free. Otherwise, the delivery price is 130 den.
The price for delivery of an order, made in an outlet store, ranges from 130 den. up to 250 den., depending on the value of the order.
The price for delivery in Kosovo is 246 den.
The price for delivery in Albania is 308 den.
If the cost of delivery is at the expense of the buyer, the cost of delivery is paid to the courier service, upon delivery.
Delivery and delivery are limited only on the territory of R. Northern Macedonia, Kosovo and Albania.
Your order will be delivered to you within a maximum of 5 working days from the moment of receiving the first confirmation (that your order was received by peko.com.mk).
BINDING SIGNATURE OF THE BUYER
When the courier service delivers the order to you, it is obligatory to ask for your signature. If the cargo service does not receive you at the registered address, or at the contact phone number, after several unsuccessful attempts, the order will be canceled.
For any questions related to the delivery or possible problems with it you can contact us directly at our e-mail: email@example.com or contact phone: +389 02 3163 740.
Please note that if the order was made during a public holiday and non-working days determined by law of R. Northern Macedonia, peko.com.mk reserves the right to extend the delivery day.
For any information and questions regarding the realization of online sales you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONDITIONS AND RULES FOR RETURN
The consumer has the right to return the ordered / purchased product in accordance with the terms and conditions stated here.
Each user is obliged when checking the product / s, to check them for possible damage during transport, and if it is more than one product, to check if any product is missing. If the delivered product is damaged or a certain product is missing from the order, the Consumer is obliged to immediately inform us on the Customer Support numbers or the e-mail address, for replacement of the damaged product / s or delivery of missing products, otherwise he loses the right later to point out a complaint about the delivered product. In this case, the cost of replacing the product will not be borne by the Consumer.
The procedure to return the products is as follows:
• Log in to your profile on the site www.peko.com.mk.
• In the User Account section, open the "Order History and Details" section.
• For the appropriate pre-made order, you need to go to the "Details" section.
• You need to select the products for which you want to make a return.
• In the "Return Product" field, you need to provide an explanation for the return.
• Then you need to click the "Request a Return" button.
• In the user account section, in the "Return Products" section, you will be able to check the status of return products. For some reason, the return status of the product / s from the order may be "Return Rejected". When you receive the "Waiting for package" status for the appropriate order for which you want to return the product / s, you will also be shown a return form which you will need to print and send the package together.
• Once the package is sent and received at one of our points of sale, the return status of the product will be "Received package" and then in "Return completed".
1. If the Customer cancels his order after receiving the notification for confirmation of the order, and it is picked up by the courier delivery service, the funds will be returned to the Consumer within a maximum of 30 days on the account from which the payment was made, reduced by the amount of the bank fee and the cost of cash.
2. In case of non-delivery of a confirmed and paid order for reasons that can be charged to the Consumer (incorrect / incomplete address, incorrect contact telephone number), we are obliged to return the funds within a maximum of 30 days from the day to determine the impossibility of delivery, reduced by the amount of the bank commission, and if a delivery attempt was made, reduced by the delivery costs.
3. If the Customer makes an order by phone through our contact center or on a social network, it also automatically accepts the usage / return rules listed on our website (return procedure).
Peko reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of return, without obligation to notify users in advance of any changes.